What is ChatpataCash?
ChatpataCash is khaochatpata.com's virtual currency available as a reward points allotted on various purchases as per schemes available on the website.
How do I earn ChatpataCash?
ChatpataCash can be earned through various promotions and schemes at www.khaochatpata.com as cash backs, referals and rewards. The earning rate of chatpatacash may vary from time as per scheme and also be different for different products, categories and order values.
How can ChatpataCash be used?
ChatpataCash can be used for any purchase made on www.khaochatpata.com only.
ChatpataCash usage Rules
ChatpataCash can be used for Namkeen, Sweets and various categories as per the following rules:
Max Rs.200 10% per transaction value or Max Rs.200, whichever is lower
5% per transaction value or Max Rs. 200, whichever is lower
5% per transaction value or Max Rs. 200 whichever is lower
- KhaoChatpata.com holds the right to cancel all or partial ChatpataCash granted to the user by KhaoChatpata.com at anytime without prior notice.
- In case of disputes the decision of KhaoChatpata.com will be final
- You need to login to your KhaoChatpata.com account in order to use ChatpataCash and select ChatpataCash amount during the checkout stage to pay.
- Each time the customer redeems or earns ChatpataCash, the same will be intimated to the customer on his/her email and/or mobile.
- Khaochatpata.com shall not be liable for any hacking or unauthorized use from customer's account.
- It is the customer's solve responsibility to ensure privacy and confidentiality of his/her account details.
- Promocode and other discount are not applicable while earning ChatpataCash.
- In order of an order cancellation, allotted ChatpataCash shall be reverted from the ChatpataCash Account. If the same is already consumed for some other account it will be deducted from the total refund due on order cancellation.
- In case of cancellation the refund amount to be paid to the customer would be amount deducting the ChatpataCash value.
- Expiry of Chatpata Cash will be as per schedule set and rules.